Primarily located out of Austin, TX
Ryan's primary practice is Social Security Disability Law and specifically focuses on assisting clients prepare for their Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) hearings. He is confident in his ability to handle these cases and enjoys helping people that are truly disabled and cannot work. Ryan typically works with blue-collar workers, military veterans and single mother's with severe physical and mental health conditions that prevent them from performing the most basic job activities on a daily basis.
Ryan is a regularly court appointed attorney and guardian ad litem in a variety of Central Texas counties for guardianship and probate proceedings. Ryan and Brenda work together on guardianship and probate cases and focus on muniment of title, letters testamentary, heirship determinations and both independent and dependent administration cases.
Ryan also has a strong desire to help immigrants. He felt immigration law was ideal because he was able to assist individuals across the United States, around the world, and it evolves around people. Ryan handles a narrow range of immigration and humanitarian matters. He focuses on: 601-A unlawful presence waivers, consular processing, Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS) cases, family and marriage based visas including obtaining green cards, citizenship and K-1 fiance visas. Ryan does not work on removal or deportation cases or business immigration matters. He is able to work with clients throughout the United States on immigration and Social Security matters.
Ryan is interested in providing legal solutions for a wide variety of cases. He places a very high emphasis on doing the right thing, treating people with respect and efficiently handling the cases he works on.
Areas of Practice
- Social Security Disability
- Estate Planning, Probate and Guardianships
- Immigration Law
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, TX
- Highest Grade in Immigration Law, Fall 2012
- Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- M.B.A.,while working full-time
- Marketing Emphasis
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
- B.A. Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Professional Associations & Memberships
- 2017 Judge Suzanne Covington Pro Bono Service Award
- State Bar of Texas Pro Bono College and Pro Bono Volunteer with Refugee Services of Central Texas
- ARAG® Network Attorney
- Texas Legal Network Attorney