Transactional Employment Law
The services we provide within the employment field cater to employers and businesses at the transactional level. As an employer it is important to know your rights and duties in an at-will employment state, such as Texas. As a business, it is important to make sure you are meeting the regulations and doing what is best for your interests and to limit risks and potential liability.
EMPLOYMENT DOCUMENT SERVICES
Employment Contract Drafting
- Non-compete Agreements
- Non-solicitatin Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Other related documents
Employment Contract Review
- We can review employment documents from either the employers and employees perspective, depending on your needs
Employee/Management Training and Compliance
Risk Management Consultations
- State and Federal Compliance (Texas Workforce Commission, Federal Labor Laws)
Policy/Handbook Development & On-boarding Materials
Management & Leadership Training
- Training focused on workplace behavior and management dos and don'ts to make sure your company leaders are not violating the law and you are limiting your liability.
Discrimination Prevention Training
- Preventing workplace harassment and discrimination is important for businesses and their employees. By implementing training and reporting procedures for your small business you will be taking necessary steps to further protect your employees and limit your liability.
IN-HOUSE EMPLOYMENT MATTERS
- Employee On-boarding Packages
- Employee Compliance Reports
- Employment Documents (Employment Contracts, Independent Contractor Agreements)
- Non-disclosure Agreements, Non-solicitations Agreements, Non-compete Agreements
- Risk Management Reviews and Training
- Leadership and Management Training
General Advice Consultations
If you are unsure whether a situation deals with workplace harassment, discrimination or retaliation, our will provide you with a general advice consultations to determine the issue taking place and the best way to proceed. We do not handle employment litigation or filings with the EEOC or Texas Workforce Commission.
- Discrimination comes in many forms (age, disabiltiy, sex, race, national origin, sexual orientation and many more) and it is important to know your rights and obligations in the workplace.
- Harassment is a serious and prevalent issue in the workplace that comes in many forms and is something that employers and employees must take active steps to prevent from happening.
- One common mistake employers and their management teams often make is retaliating against an employee that has made a complaint or claim against their employer.