Primarily located out of Burnet, TX
Growing up in the small town of Burnet, Texas, Brenda is no stranger to the Texas Hill Country. She is a proud Aggie and a member of the Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2011. In her free time Brenda enjoys fiddling around outdoors and spending time with her family, including those of the four-legged variety. She has two dogs, Kia and Rio, one horse, Colonel, and a couple of goats.
Brenda attended Texas A&M University where she obtained a bachelors degree in Sports Management and a minor in Business Administration. After graduating from Texas A&M she moved to Charlotte, North Carolina, to attend law school. Although Charlotte provided a good home to her for three years, there was nothing that could keep her from coming back home to Texas.
Brenda's focus and experience lies in transactional business, estate planning, and real estate. Throughout her undergrad and while attending law school Brenda developed a large interest in business with respect to all of the behind-the-scenes functions. This interest was expanded while attending law school when Brenda applied and was accepted into the Certificate in Employment Law Program. By combining the two areas of business and employment law, she is now able to provide a full service approach to her business practice, guiding small to mid-size business owners through the legal aspects of their operations and employment matters. When Brenda is not pursuing business matters she is working one on one with individuals and families to guide them in planning for their estate or buying and selling real estate.
Brenda has a passion for helping the deserving and hard working people of the Texas Hill Country. By growing up in the Hill Country, she learned the qualities of loyalty, respect and community pride (Go Bulldogs!). In her current practice, she is able to use those qualities as an attorney to maintain long-lasting and worthwhile relationships with her clients. To Brenda, the most rewarding feeling comes from seeing a client leave her office free of concerns and stress. That is the essence of why she became an attorney and that is the reason she will strive everyday to meet her clients' needs.
Areas of Practice
- Business & Employment Law
- Contract Law
- Estate Planning & Probate
- Real Estate
- Charlotte Law, Charlotte, NC
- J.D., Cum Laude
- Certificate in Employment Law
- Certificate in Copyright X- a Harvard Law and Edx initiative
- 2013 National IP Law Meet, Boston, MA- Regional Best Joint Development Agreement
- Phi Alpha Delta, Alexander Chapter Justice
- Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- Sports Management Major with Business Administration Minor
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Member and licensee of the State Bar of Texas
- Aggie Bar Association
- Highland Lakes Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association (TYLA)
- Member of Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law Group
- Member of Women and the Law Group
- Phi Alpha Delta
- ARAG® Network Attorney
- Texas Legal Network Attorney